Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Clarins - You, only better. Instantly.

I was really lucky to be picked as a winner of a twitter competition Clarins recently ran part of their 'You, only better. Instantly' campaign. I love the concept it as I am a huge believer that make up should enhance rather than conceal... Well maybe spots and dark circles are an exception to the rule!

If that wasn't enough to win me over this set is a 5 min beauty kit, perfect for everyday use and small enough to throw in your handbag. I am usually very reluctant with kits as they are often so impractical to take on the go which sort of defeats the object. If I had bought this in the shop I would have chose the BB cream in the lighter shade but it's a stroke of luck I have a summer glow from Northern Cyprus so I can use this as a summer time base.

The kit consists of -
Blush Prodige, Illuminating Cheek Colour - Soft Peach 02
Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector - Rose Shimmer 01
Belong Mascara - Intense  Black 01
BB Skin Perfecting Cream SPF25 - 02 Medium 



I particularly enjoyed the mascara as I have naturally long lashes it excentuates them without becoming too dramatic. The blusher also brightened my complexion and highlighted my cheekbones which I loved.

I've decided to post a picture using solely the products in this kit but it doesn't really do it justice as I'm full of a horrible cold and just got back from a road trip to Devon. So don't judge the products solely on this as I looked like a corpse before I applied them. My skin now has that natural glow which is so hard to get and I love that the products are subtle but you can see a noticeable difference in your overall complexion.. Even when you are sick! 


The kit is available at Clarins, John Lewis, House of Fraser and Boots for £20 which is honestly an absolute bargain and I have already decide to purchase the mascara, blush and lip perfector full size. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik