Pages

Saturday 14 March 2015

Body Shop - Detox Bloggers Event



The body shop bloggers event at the Trafford Centre was a really good chance to ask as many questions about different products that could pop into my head without feeling like I was pestering! I attended it with Elise (piccadillypostcards).The products mainly featured in the skincare demonstration were mainly from the Seaweed Range. My current skin care regime features the Body Shop Aloe cleanser, I will expand more on this in my Body Shop favourites post though. It was a really informative evening, the staff were so lovely and answered my questions with incredibly detailed responses. The Body Shop staff are so passionate and knowledgable about their products, I love this! 



We were given a sample of the Bounce Back to Youth sleeping mask which despite it's flubber like consistency (which could take some getting used to) did make my skin really soft the next morning. I can't give a proper review as one night is no where near long enough to go off but initially very promising. The recommendation is mid twenties to really start using anti ageing product but the renewing properties of this mask could be useful for people suffering skin complaints such a acne. 



I've not been in the body shop since the Smoky Poppy range launched, oh my goodness it smells amazing so luxurious. Definitely on my wish list, I bet on a blind test people would think this was a high end scent. 

I'll try to keep this short and sweet so I don't end up repeating myself in my favourites post, I've been so busy with work recently by will get back into posting more regularly soon. Sorrrry! My little notebook is full of ideas though :)

Rachel 
Peachesandcreambb 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik